“It was this time last week that I was on the top deck of the Mavi Marmara, and first spotted Israeli war ships in the distance, as they approached the humanitarian flotilla. Little did I know how deadly and bloody were the events that soon began to unfold.” Jamal Elshayyal
- Masked Israeli soldiers and commandos took me from international waters.
- Uniformed Israeli officials locked me behind bars.
- The British government did not lift a finger to help me, till this day I have not seen or heard from a British official.
- The Israeli government stole my passport.
- The Israeli government stole my lap top, two cameras, 3 phones, $1500 and all my possessions.
- My government, the British government has not even acknowledged my existence.
- I was kidnapped by Israel. I was forsaken by my country.